REFLECTOR: Cabin Speaker

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Fri Apr 22 05:58:32 CDT 2005

Jim,

Not the cabin speakers I was thinkin' about.  I want those big ones where when you turn up the base, the plexiglass windows will viborate.  I've also been looking around for some air-shocks to mount so that I can make the Velo 'hop' while I'm low-rider cruisin' around the ramp. I want it to 'hop' on the ramp about like it does when I don't nail the landing.

Chuck