REFLECTOR: Cabin Speaker

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 21 15:42:59 CDT 2005

I have an alternative plan.  Having a cabin speaker installed would be
convenient, but as Kevin had said, I should make a light aircraft a
priority.  So, although it wouldn't weight that much, it would be one more
thing.

I always fly with a handheld radio.  I like the assurance if I lost the
electrical system in the Piper.  I use it to check the atis and at times to
get my clearance.  It is a nice test before flying to insure that the backup
radio is also in good working order.

Probably not worth .02, but there it is.

Andy