REFLECTOR: cabin speaker

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 21 15:30:17 CDT 2005

Al,

You can get shielded speakers from Digikey that will fit in your keel for less
than $8.  I have mine mounted in the keel next to the pilots seat and find it
handy for checking ATIS and listing to ground and tower before engine start in
the plane or standing outside.  At high volume you can hear it in the air at
low engine power.

Jim