REFLECTOR: Source for LED based annunciator parts

Wayne wowens at darientel.net
Thu Apr 21 07:53:42 CDT 2005

Flashing LEDs are available from Digi-Key etc. Mine help me to pay
attention. For instance a green flashing light indicates brake deployed and
a solid green indicates retracted.  A blue LED  for pitot heat is the
conventional color for a normal operating "on" condition. Yellow for
caution. Red for Oh S--t.
Wayne