REFLECTOR: Source for LED based annunciator parts

Jack Sheehan j.f.sheehan at larc.nasa.gov
Wed Apr 20 09:53:09 CDT 2005

When I was building I used much of Wayne Lanza's equipment. He was
able to provide me the LED and the annunciator panel custom made for
my desires with the labeled overlay. The panel works through the Lamp
Test Board which provides both a high and low activation switch so
you can set it up as you prefer. You can see the panel on at the
gallery
http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?display=subsystems%2Finstrument_panel%2FN55XL%20Panel
The test switch is the same one on the gear and the led fuel level
panel also Wayne's has the sump low light which also tests on the
same test board. works great, looks great. I have no idea about price
but Wayne has always been pretty reasonable and the equipment is
good. If anyone should make a profit I think keeping it in the family
is a good idea since we need Wayne to stay in the landing gear
retract system business. his new EFIS work looks pretty good for
those interested.
Unless you are really looking to have the fun of creating your own
panel with LED's etc I would contact Wayne at the Factory for some
information about the test board etc.
--
Jack Sheehan
Executive Director