REFLECTOR: smooth prime

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Tue Apr 19 23:04:01 CDT 2005

Richard,

Thanks for the info.  I will have no difficulty avoiding humidity during
spraying - it's plenty dry in California's Central Valley in the summer
time.  What would you recommend for a paint system?  I have absolutely no
spray painting experience or equipment, so I may contract out the painting.
I need to know enough about the subject to specify the finish, though.

Keith