REFLECTOR: smooth prime

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Tue Apr 19 21:53:27 CDT 2005

Oooh - that's bad news.  I have my wings, canard and fuselage all coated in UV Smooth Prime.  On the plus side, I haven't bought any Top Gloss.  I'll have to talk to the Poly-Fiber folks.  One hopeful note is that I plan to keep my plane hangared; long-term outdoor exposure sounds like the major issue with Marc's problem.  I don't see where any "brown goo" would come from - the Smooth Prime sure seems dry and chalky when sanding!

Keith Hallsten