REFLECTOR: Source for LED based annunciator parts

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Tue Apr 19 12:14:31 CDT 2005

Craig,

I would be interested in "DOOR OPEN" and "LOW SUMP" in red positive, I like
the "dead front" feature for those.

I'm not so keen on the "dead front" for "BRAKE DWN" in yellow negative, and
"PITOT HT" in green negative.  I have been thinking of placing those
annunciators immediately adjacent to the associated toggle switches as
switch labels, so I would like the legend to be readable whether the
annunciator were on or off.  Is there another model that would provide that?

Keith Hallsten
XL-FG4 in Roseville, CA