REFLECTOR: Franklin seal leak

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Tue Apr 19 11:26:36 CDT 2005

I wondered about that.  When I replaced the seal, the shop didn't have the special
cement that the instructions specified, so I used common automotive cement.  Since it
lasted 28 hours, I figured the cement wasn't an issue and I hadn't checked because I
have to remove the pickup for the Rose EI, but I guess I'll have to check.  What type
of cement did you use?  Do I understand correctly that you didn't remove the seal,
just put the cement on the back side?

John