REFLECTOR: One Picture is worth a Thousand words!!! BOOMING

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 18 20:15:46 CDT 2005

Thursday April 7th I went out of MacDill AFB as a guest aboard a KC-135 Tanker
to link up with another KC-135 over Texas to do aerial refueling of the USAF
Thunderbirds Team and then drag them back to MacDill.

These pictures I took say it all. I took them lying face down in the boom
operators bay while we were topping off the # 7 bird.

Please note that these pictures are about 1/3 the resolution of the original
6.3MB ones.

Enjoy

http://www.tvbf.org/gallery/index.php?dir=photo_ops%2FBooming%20Pictures%2F

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying