REFLECTOR: Franklin seal leak

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Apr 17 22:38:14 CDT 2005

I'll check the play tomorrow.  I did balance the prop a year and a half ago, but since
then I have been running without the stainless leading edge tape because it wasn't
holding up, and I haven't bothered to rebalance.  IVO is now selling the thicker tape
and I have just put that on and plan to have the prop balanced soon.  IVO says that
balancing isn't necessary because the prop is flexible and is self balancing.

John