REFLECTOR: PARTS IS PARTS

Tom Martino tmartino at troubleshooter.com
Wed Sep 29 17:56:36 CDT 2004

My heat goes out to those at the Velocity factory facing so much
adversity.  Rather than bothering them for urgently needed parts ...
does anyone have a list of vendors they use for various components?  It
could be weeks before they are ready to ship ... and that will put off
my test flying without knowing alternatives.

In my case ... I need to find a good source that small "rudder" cable.
Also those small Nicopress fittings used for rudders.

These things may not sound critical ... but you can't fly without rudder
control!

Is there a list of vendors anywhere?