REFLECTOR: RE: asymmetric fuel feed

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Sep 29 13:22:46 CDT 2004

Larry,

Your point is not just well taken, but even better, well-proven.  Even the
IO-540 on takeoff won't gobble quite that much fuel.

My earlier reference regarding concern about adequacy of fuel flow through a
single, 3/8" line was from a somewhat impeachable source, who was quoting
another source...who had once dated Carmen Electra's, sister's cousin.

When I balance the quality of information from the two sources, you may know
your's is somewhat weightier.  Are there any other data points out there
showing adequate fuel flow through a 3/8" line?

Chuck