REFLECTOR: Re: Not Another Hurricane!!

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Fri Sep 24 11:49:04 CDT 2004

Having these storms hit one after the other sure gives fuel to the thought
of relocating - but seriously, I think our key people are pretty well
entrenched and attached to Florida - and it would take a highly unusual set
of circumstances to actually go through with a relocation.  I'd love to
return to the northern Sacramento Valley region - Marysville or Chico
perhaps.  I recently visited the Waco region of Texas - and seriously, this
area of the state looks great!  There are so many great places in this here
USA ... "Such a country!"
The factory is buttoned up - it's a little after noontime now (Friday).
"Jeanne" is expected Sunday morning - I sure hope the power stays on!
More later!
SB