REFLECTOR: Re: Not Another Hurricane!!

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Fri Sep 24 11:37:19 CDT 2004

I will concede California is GREAT. My dad lives in Sacramento and I just
had a business trip in San Diego....WOW REALLY PRETTY and GREAT weather.
But it is also REALLY EXPENSIVE (my dad's house, which he bought about 8
years ago for 200k is now valued at 800k (in Fair Oaks). Cheaper rent/land
means kit prices and parts can stay lower....right, RIGHT <g>

Texas is much cheaper <g>.....and, I can give legal advice in GSOT.....in
case I hadn't mentioned it ;-).

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber