REFLECTOR: RE: REFLECTOR fast build kit

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Mon Sep 20 19:06:55 CDT 2004

Because without the keel, and with the doors cut out, the fuselage becomes
too flexible- might say - for them (or you) to be crawling around inside
especially if you have a cut-out for a speed brake -might create excessive
stress somewhere- I would recommend that when you are drilling out all of
those rivets, that you support the fuselage midway with a saw horse- it
won't fold up on you or anything, but why add unneeded stress.......