REFLECTOR: RE: REFLECTOR fast build kit

robajohnson at comcast.net robajohnson at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 15:34:27 CDT 2004

>>I did check and there was noting in there under as bonding. But I am wandering why they gave themself the trouble to put so many rivets with the intention to remove them all later on <<
Those rivet holes will be your "alignment holes" when you do go back in permanent. Put clecos in those rivet holes and you will have the keel back in the EXACT same spot it is now. So be neat removing those rivets so you can reuse the holes! :-)
Plus during contruction you can cleco the keel back in now and then to check alignments and clearances etc.
DM Rob