REFLECTOR: RE: REFLECTOR fast build kit

gilles ross rossgil at globetrotter.net
Mon Sep 20 14:10:39 CDT 2004

I did check and there was noting in there under as bonding. But I am wandering why they gave themself the trouble to put so many rivets with the intention to remove them all later on + they have done the finish over the rivets on the other side. The hard points and the control tube doesn't seems to be a big job. could probably be done before installing the keel anyway.I guess they installed the keel to have the front wheel support for shipping.
Gilles

---- Messages d´origine ----