REFLECTOR: Grand Rapids Engine Monitor

Dave Dent davedent at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 00:30:13 CDT 2004

That could happen.  I talked with him today and he wants to make it better.  He thinks I may have to compromise a little on take off but not much. . I still want to do some more testing this week. I'll let you know.  He told me about you.  This prop is a real beauty  I'll send you a picture of it.
Dave