REFLECTOR: RG dump valve

jewen Jewen at Comporium.net
Sat Sep 18 08:10:18 CDT 2004

My plans called for it to be in the keel on the co-pilot side.  That looked a bit difficult to reach and I was concerned a passenger might bump it.   I put mine in the keel but on the pilot side.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeffrey Clough
  To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
  Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 1:03 PM
  Subject: REFLECTOR: RG dump valve

  Hey all.....Can anyone tell me their preferred or favorite location of the RG dump valve?  I am reworking some of my hydraulic lines and have the 'opportunity' to locate it another place other than under the pilot seat. (Actually it looks rather difficult to get it back in there where from where it came)...THANX   Jeff Clough