REFLECTOR: The Saga of the Gear Circuit and N992PC Gear up landing

Ronnie Brown romott at adelphia.net
Thu Sep 16 21:10:25 CDT 2004

Jorge,

Absolutely a great collection of thoughts and assumptions.  I very nearly
made the same ones. I had a heck of a time trying to decide which to build -
XLFG, 173 Elite RG, XLFG, 173 Elite RG, XLFG, 173 Elite RG, XLFG, 173 Elite
RG,XLFG, 173 Elite RG?????

I finally decided (with a bit of help from an old friend) on the 173 Elite
RG.

But I believe I could have been just as happy with the XLFG.  Another friend
built one and it is a very nice plane too!!!!.

Enjoy!!!
Ronnie
N713MR, 150 hours, and loving every minute of it!!!!!