REFLECTOR: Contacting EAA

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 16 12:28:51 CDT 2004

Hi Doug,

I don't know if I was the only one, but I was one of those that wrote EAA
and did get a response.  I sent a nasty letter to the editor.  They don't
print anything negative, but it did get attention and a response.

I wound up on the phone with Bob Mackey for a couple of hours.  At the time
he was Vice President, Chapter Affairs.  I know he is no longer with EAA and
I don't know who currently holds that office.

I called Brenda Anderson on you behalf.  I just got off the phone.  She
sends out all the chapter grams and handles Chapter Affairs.  She was
interested and wanted you to speak with a couple of people inside of EAA.
They would like to know the details of your situation and will offer to have
you speak with someone in legal affairs to get a quick consult on your
options.  They do have an interest in advertisers not ripping off the
membership.

They will give me a call back in a bit.  I don't have your phone number.  If
you don't mind, please send it to me off line amillin at sbcglobal.net

They are much better to talk with than writing at.

Best,

Andy