REFLECTOR: Velocity Factory Status

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Sep 15 06:47:09 CDT 2004

I exchanged a couple emails with Duane Swing yesterday afternoon.  The
phone/email was back in service yesterday about 3:00pm.  Basically no
significant physical damage to facility, aircraft or other property,
including builders and planes there for inspection.  They are in the process
of ramping back up to full activity.  Overall, quite fortunate, though a
couple weeks were 'lost' which for small businesses is often damaging enough
in itself.  Other than that, everything seems in good shape.

Chuck