REFLECTOR: EFIS Channels

v350tx v350tx at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 21:49:22 CDT 2004

I have a v-8.  I needed to have 8 egt readings.  Mine is set up so I can switch from the two middle cylinders on each side.  I read 3&4 or 5&6 by moving a toggle switch.  Since I am water cooled I do not use CHT s.  You will find other gotcha"s in the BM system.  It is much more difficult to set up for some engine readings than advertised.  Also the encoder needs an amplifier in order to use.  If you are handy you can build your own or pay $100 to BM for theirs.  Dave B.