REFLECTOR: Help needed

Gilles Ross rossgil at globetrotter.net
Mon Sep 13 09:31:41 CDT 2004

I am looking for someone to give me a hand to start my project. I bought an XLRG fast build with Bazil wings. I did 2 previous projects with sheet metal but it is my first one with composite and I would like to start the good way,

I am located in Sept-Iles, Quebec. I think it would be great if soemeone could come for a week or so.Unfortunately I had someone but he had to postpone his trip and I do not know exactly when he could come.

If anyone interested, you could contact me through email or phone me home at 418-968-2556

Thanks
Gilles Ross