REFLECTOR: SPARROW

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Sep 11 18:40:19 CDT 2004

I've flown with it and without it.

It is not necessary but it does reduce the mount of time you need to change
trim as you increase or decrease airspeed.

It's not a matter of the electric trim being strong enough.

I flew a couple hundred hours with it.  Did some major work to the
elevators and canard dog house. After re-painting I decided to fly without
to see. Only change was how much more often I had to re trim.  I
reinstalled it after about 5 hours.

Scott