REFLECTOR: Nav-Lt Wiring

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Sep 11 10:04:45 CDT 2004

I have a Whelen system.

I need to get on the stick and replace those antiquated,  amperage
hog,  life limited, incandescent position light bulbs with LEDs.

It just seems ludicrous to be using 6 or 7 amps for 4 little light
bulbs.  I noticed even Whelen has LED equiped position assemblies.

possible replacements:

http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm

Scott