REFLECTOR: Gear warning horn

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Thu Sep 9 09:26:12 CDT 2004

I think Al's point about the horn is that since he is using water cooled,
there will be times when he is just letting down (quickly) from altitude,
and has the ability to close the throttle all of the way and point the nose
down to get down- not necessarily for landing- perhaps in the middle of
flight, and doesn't want the gear horn to be yelling at him as he descends
from 12k to 4k.... - could have a "silence" button that resets when the
throttle moves off of closed though.......