REFLECTOR: Vacuum and governor cover plate

Greg Poole gpoole at zeta.org.au
Wed Sep 8 16:49:55 CDT 2004

Scott said; > Well sure, but making them takes time...

....begs the question (well it has been super quiet on this list lately - did Francis blow all the Velocitites away?) so here goes....

What makes you think someone can manufacture, package, distribute/transport, accommodate wholesale & retail margins and still do it significantly cheaper than you can by making your own out of a bit of aluminium plate Scott? ( I know you as a fiery bugger Scott, who enjoys a little thrust and parry)

Scott said; > Why else did you buy a kit?

Please, please crew can I answer??

Greg said;...I bought my kit cause it involved more than cutting, shaping and smoothing a bit of aluminium plate.

;^)

Greg.