REFLECTOR: Wow way back!

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 8 14:08:22 CDT 2004

Chris,

Thanks so much for the wonderful surprise.  One of the websites that was
very influential in my decision to build the Velocity was "The Agony and
Ecstasy of Kit Building" by G.A. Venkatesh.

There was some decent building information on the site, but it was most
helpful in the "I can do this too."   He let you know he was an ordinary
guy.

http://web.archive.org/web/20011211231701/http://24.3.145.56/velocity/

They had several copies of his website.  If you haven't seen it before
it is worth the read.

If anyone knows of his project and could give an update it would be
greatly appreciated.

Best,

Andy