REFLECTOR: Velocity of times gone by

Barber Law Firm CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Wed Sep 8 11:01:46 CDT 2004

Oops....I believe the intro price on the SUV was $19,995.00, however, the
lowest price I see listed on the old sites is $22,000.

Also, the link to the Velo site may lead you to another link which will let
you choose the month and year you want to look at.  I am a geek, I really
like this kind of stuff.

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber