REFLECTOR: Epoxy and Hardener

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Wed Sep 8 00:01:06 CDT 2004

Don't take my word for it.  Gary Hunter (last I heard was at
Glueguru at earthlink.net <mailto:Glueguru at earthlink.net> ) is probably the
best authority on epoxys in the homebuilt community - he's built several
(including a Long-EZ and I believe Pushy Galore) and was in charge of
the Shell Oil epoxy laboratory.

When Gary's talkin', we all need to be listenin'  ... Jim S.
  <>