REFLECTOR: RE: [Canards] Great Tire Changing Tool

Frank Pullano Jr frank at remotearrow.com
Sun Sep 5 20:45:24 CDT 2004

I assume that this doesn't need to be said but JUST IN CASE...  Please be
very cautions and deflate your tires BEFORE you try to remove the bolts.  If
you loosen the bolts while the tire holds pressure, you can easily kill
yourself or who ever might be in the line of fire.  For what it's worth.

-Frank