REFLECTOR: Hurricane ?

Randy Wharton rwharton at buckeye-express.com
Mon Sep 6 17:43:29 CDT 2004

I found a photo of the Sebastian waterfront on the Indian River on
www.Floridatoday.com <http://www.floridatoday.com/> . The caption said,
"Sidewalks along Indian River Dr. in Sebastian cave in under pressure
from the rain and wind of Hurricane Frances as it battered the Indian
River waterfront. (Craig Rubadoux/FLORIDA TODAY)". I uploaded the
picture to my site. You can click on this link:
http://cisweb.owens.edu/~rwharton/sebastian.jpg

Randy and Becky Wharton
N248RB - Velocity XL-RG
http://clik.to/velocity