REFLECTOR: Epoxy and Hardener

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Sun Sep 5 23:23:23 CDT 2004

Can't imagine why not.  IIRC someone on the canard list checked with the
factory and they said if you put the cap back on the jug it will be good
forever.  If years per jug is an issue, I'd have to be a sloooooow
builder.  Now if you was to put it in an open bucket and leave it out in
the rain ...
Let your conscience be your guide .... Jim S.