REFLECTOR: I need a new nose gear leg.

PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com PUSHERPILOT at wmconnect.com
Thu Sep 2 22:58:46 CDT 2004

When I returned from Oshkosh I found that my nose gear leg had a slight
increase in the upper bend (the paint was cracked).  The gear leg is the old model
which is pinched at the bend.  Unfortunately, the factory is out of stock on
nose gear legs.  I need the standard leg, not a XL.

Would anyone with a kit that came with the new model gear leg and won't need
it in the next month be willing to ship it to me?  Velocity will send you a
new gear leg in about a month when they become available.  No cost to you.  I
would greatly appreciate your help in getting me back in the air.  If you can
help please call me.

Mel Bina
520 615-1055
520 370-3942 cell