REFLECTOR: It's official; we're outta here!

Scott Baker sbakr at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 05:28:25 CDT 2004

Sebastian Airport and the entire Treasure and Space Coasts of Florida look
like they are going to be smacked pretty hard.  The Velocity factory and
Service Center are closed today (Thursday), Friday, and Labor Day Monday.
Computers and telephones are packed inside a shipping container that we have
been usings as a storage building.  Most of crew will be heading inland to
find shelter.
On a personal note - many, many thanks to everyone who has called to offer
well wishes.
SB