REFLECTOR: Fw: Strong Pitch Trim for VELOCITY!!

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Sun Oct 31 11:32:00 CST 2004

It looks like Alex Strong has posted some photos to his website regarding
the pitch trim he and Dave Nelson developed for the Velocity.  It looks
good; I think I'll use it rather than the "question mark" spring and linear
actuator that came with the kit.

Alex's website is kind of a mess, but the information is all there if you
look for it!

Keith Hallsten