REFLECTOR: Pressurized Tanks

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sat Oct 30 10:32:11 CDT 2004

Not sure I understand your setup, but I like the idea of pressurized
tanks.  I have tank overflow lines that face forward and I could
pressurize my tanks by simply blocking the vent at the manifold (tanks
and sump would still be vented to each other).  Is there any concern of
fatiguing the tanks with repeated pressure cycling?

John