REFLECTOR: Uneven fuel draw

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Fri Oct 29 11:59:53 CDT 2004

Don't recall.  They are from JCW and are fuel tank selector valves.
They have supply and return for two tanks.  That's SIX nipples.  I only
used two and plugged the other four.  I used them because the guy who
sold them to me made me an offer I couldn't refuse.  I was seriously
considering manual valves from Wicks for about $10 but wire is easier to
string than cable.  There used to be solenoid valves that failed open at
JCW but they're not there any more.
Think about the manual valves too .... Jim S.