REFLECTOR: Grounding Point

Jim Sower canarder at frontiernet.net
Thu Oct 28 17:12:14 CDT 2004

<...not any way for the charge to pass to the chain ...>
So how does it get go ground on a Cessna or RV?

BTW, in the interest of perspective or context, does anyone on this list
have first-hand (saw it happen) or second-hand (personally knows a
reliable first-hand witness) of a refueling fire caused by static charge
on ANY airplane?  Or automobile, for that matter?

Inquiring minds need to know ... Jim S.