REFLECTOR: PITCH & ROLL TRIM

PVTPIL8 at aol.com PVTPIL8 at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 08:25:34 CDT 2004

Dave,
I am very interested in your progress with the Strong system.  My plane is
completed and flying with about 65 hours on it.  My trim spring is not strong
enough to hold trim in either departure or approach flight.  The spring I have
is the second one with additional wraps of bid.  What do you think the
difficulty of installation is in a completed plane?  I already have the reversible
relay, and controls. My concern is getting to the bottom of the stick. I do have
an access panel on the copilot side about an 8" diameter hole.

Thanks
Steve
XL-RG
N787SB