REFLECTOR: Burt on space

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Wed Oct 27 14:08:03 CDT 2004

This just came in on the EAA187 mailing list:

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BURT'S PRESENTATION IS THIS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 29 AT THE
LBJ AUDITORIUM UT CAMPUS.  THE AUDITORIUM IS A SEPARATE BUILDING CLOSE TO
THE LIBRARY.  PARKING IS AT THE THOMPSON CONFERENCE CENTER LOT, LOCATED ON
RED RIVER STREET.  ARRIVE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.  THERE IS A RECEPTION
SCHEDULED IN THE "GREEN ROOM" OF THE AUDITORIUM AT 9 AM.  YOU ARE INVITED TO
ATTEND.  THE SEMINAR STARTS AT 10.  HIS TOPIC IS "SPACE FOR THE REST OF US."
ADMISSION IS FREE.