REFLECTOR: PITCH & ROLL TRIM

Dave Nelson davenali at charter.net
Sun Oct 24 11:44:20 CDT 2004

Unfortunately, I'm not keeping a close enough eye on my email, & just
spotted this - sorry for the delay.

I've attached a drawing of how I installed it in the center section console.

Take a look and then feel free to e-mail me questions at my business address
(dtnelson at us.ibm.com).  I stay on top of that address.  I'm just leaving for
a week long business trip, but feel free to call me when I return.  My
number is 507-281-0469.

Sorry for the short note - I'd be happy to help if I can!

Dave