REFLECTOR: REGISTRATION NIGHTMARE

KeithHallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Wed Oct 20 22:37:10 CDT 2004

Tom,

I'm the original purchaser of my kit, but I don't yet have a "Bill of Sale" from Velocity.  I have the original invoice.  The factory waits until you are ready to register to provide the Bill of Sale.  Your situation is considerably complicated by the intervening owner/builders, but I think between the Velocity factory and EAA you will get past this bump in the road.  Let us know how it works out!

Keith Hallsten