REFLECTOR: PITCH & ROLL TRIM

Brett Ferrell bferrell at 123mail.net
Wed Oct 20 14:47:28 CDT 2004

Dave,

I don't suppose you could take a snapshot or two of that Strong system in your
plane for us?  I'm intersted in saving some space as well, and I'll also like
to hook a trim indicator up on the elevator, and I think this may be the way to
go, but looking at the website, I'm not entirely sure how you've fitted this up

Brett