FILE NOT FOUND - RE: REFLECTOR: NACA papers, water injection anyone?

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Thu Oct 14 20:58:24 CDT 2004

Hmmm, it's gone, but I did find a mirror copy, along with another report
that looked interesting.

http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/reports/1943/naca-report-756.pdf
http://naca.central.cranfield.ac.uk/reports/1945/naca-wr-e-264.pdf

 Brian Michalk  <http://www.michalk.com>
musician, home-brewer, entrepreneur and barely single