REFLECTOR: Velocity Views - don't renew for 2005

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Oct 14 07:57:42 CDT 2004

I second that.  I looked forward to the VV for its news and views.
Hopefully, the Factory can carry on the tradition.  News letters of this
sort are a massive amount of work and are a tremendous claim on a company's
resources to keep the letter timely, fresh and informative, yet it can also
be a powerful tool to disseminate information and knowledge.  We look
forward to an able replacement from the Factory.

Chuck