REFLECTOR: Water Cooling

Sid Knox sbjknox at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 13 08:51:55 CDT 2004

Kent,
I do something similar...except I stand on left side (pilot side), my left arm over the nose with left hand underneath grasping side of nose gear hole.  Right hand in left NACA duct (as you do).  I get easier lift this way and grasping an edge rather than lifting under the canard gives me a feeling of more positive control.  And with mine (early 173 RG), the higher the nose, the lighter the weight.
Sid Knox
Oklahoma