REFLECTOR: PITCH & ROLL TRIM

Alex Balic alex157 at direcway.com
Wed Oct 13 10:53:59 CDT 2004

Be careful Tom, at least with the elevator trim- it won't work like you
think- the "elevator" on a canard is really a fowler flap and won't take
trim like a normal elevator would- I would guess that the trim tab would
need to be about 30% the size of the elevator to get the effect that you
want, and then it would destroy the effect that the flap produces-  The trim
tabs should work on the ailerons though......